April 6 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm| $5
BSA BB/Archery Rangemaster certification (18 and older) is required to run ranges for Cub Scout Day Camp, Cub Scout Resident Camp, Cub Scout Shootout, and Cub Scout Stampede.
Tomahawk/Knife Rangemaster certification (21 and older) is required for running Scouts BSA Tomahawk/Knife ranges for Council, District, and Unit activities.
Bring the following to the training:
- Water bottle
- Positive attitude and Scout spirit!
Note: You can choose the BB/Archery track or the Tomahawk/Knife track but not both. BB/Archery track students are divided into two groups and rotate at lunch earning both certifications. Tomahawk/Knife track is an all-day session.
All reservations are nonrefundable.
- 8:00 AM: Check-in and set up
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM: 1st session BB/Archery
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM: 2nd session BB/Archery
- 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM: Tomahawk/Knife session
John Durbetaki, Shooting Sports Trainer