2019 Wood Badge Course #2 (Aug. 23 – 25 & Sept. 6 -8)
August 23 @ 7:00 am - September 8 @ 5:00 pm| $265
This Course has been cancelled for this session. Keep an eye on Compass Points for upcoming Courses in the Spring.
Wood Badge Course #2 is set for Aug. 23 – 25 and Sept. 6 – 8. You must attend all six days to complete the course.
What is Wood Badge?
Wood Badge is Scouting’s most advanced training course, focusing on Leadership, Personal and Team Development. Inspired by Robert Baden-Powell, Wood Badge has provided the ultimate training for thousands of leaders around the world.
Who should attend Wood Badge?
Wood Badge is intended for all leadership positions, both volunteer and professional, across all of Scouting’s programs.
- Cub Scout
- Scouts BSA
- Sea Scouts
- Council and District positions
How will YOU benefit?
- Understand, then apply, key Communication, Planning, Leadership, and Team Development skills to create High-Performance Teams and develop other team members & leaders. Realize these same benefits in all of your personal, professional & volunteer endeavors.
- Make a positive difference in the quality of your Scouting program and the impact that Scouting has on the lives of its members.
- Be better prepared to give our youth the opportunity to live Scouting’s values and to become better citizens!
The course fee is $265. All food, instructional material and recognition items are included in the fee. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Each course is limited to 56 participants.
For Scholarship Opportunites:
- Be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Completed Basic training in your registered position.
- Have a current Annual Health and Medical Record form, Parts A, B, and C.
- Bring to the course an eagerness to learn and willingness to have a lot of fun.