Signing Up for Merit Badge Classes at Camp
Two ways to sign up for merit badge classes at camp
At Merit Badge Midway – a time dedicated at each camp for Scouts to sign up. Typically this happens at the start of each camp session.
Online through our registration system – Tentaroo
A video tutorial is available to watch how to sign-up for merit badges within your Tentaroo reservation.
How to Signing Up for Merit Badge Classes Online
As a registered troop for a CPCBSA camp, your unit leader (or the person who registered your troop for camp) has an account in Tentaroo – our online registration system. Here are the steps:
- Go to CPCBSA.org – our main council website
- Find the login button at the top of the right side of the home page. Or go directly to https://www.cpcbsa.org/admin2/login
- Log in and go to “My Events.” If you are registered for camp, you’ll see your camp session listed there.
- Find your reservation and where it says “participants.”
- If you haven’t done so already, please add each member of your troop attending camp as a participant. You’ll be asked to:
- Add contact information for the youth, including date of birth
- Participant type – example, Youth Boy
- And last, you’ll be asked to select the Merit Badge classes for that youth